The highly trained clinical staff at Orchard Behavioral Health treats clients who are facing a range of difficult challenges, with special focus on:
- Trauma recovery and empowerment
- Addiction treatment and relapse prevention
- Family therapy
- Parenting education
- Treatment for depression (including post-partum depression)
- Anxiety and anger management
- Grief and loss counseling
Orchard Behavioral Health treatment services are conveniently offered at outpatient clinics in Allentown and Mount Pocono. Our walk-in assessment clinic model allows us to:
- Expedite the process of initiating care, allowing Orchard Behavioral Health staff to assess the client, stabilize any crisis and make an appropriate level of care recommendation.
- Avoid long emergency room waits for clients, and allow emergency rooms to focus their efforts on treating physical injuries rather than mental health concerns.
For families facing mental or behavioral health challenges, Orchard Behavioral Health’s connection with KidsPeace means we can care for people ages 3 to 65 – including parents, caregivers and other family members – under one roof.